Services For Chinese Companies
BlueMount has a long established track record in delivering services for Chinese companies. Bluemount can assist Chinese companies with the following services;
Stock Exchange Listings/Initial Public Offerings
BlueMount is skilled in assisting Chinese companies obtain a listing on the Australian Securities Exchange(ASX). We specialise in listing Chinese companies on the ASX and, acting as lead manager/coordinator we take 100% responsibility to achieve the listing for clients supplying the team of stockbrokers, auditors, lawyers and other professionals to achieve the successful listing.
BlueMount has managed the following successful listings on the ASX in recent years
- Sunbridge Group Limited (ASX:SBB) This Chinese company listed in 2014 with a market capitalisation of AUD $94m.
- Victor Group Holdings Limited (ASX:VIG). This Chinese company listed in 2014 with a market capitalisation of AUD $104m.
- iBosses Corporation Limited (ASX:IB8) This Singaporean company listed in 2015 with a market capitalisation of AUD $25m
- China Dairy Corporation Limited (ASX:CDC) This Chinese company listed in 2016 with a market capitalisation of AUD$300m
- Boyuan Holdings Limited (ASX:BHL). This Chinese real estate developer is completing its listing which is expected by November 2016 with a market capitalisation of AUD$70m
We have a number of Chinese speaking employees so communication during the IPO is very smooth.
BlueMount Capital is skilled in assisting Chinese companies acquire assets in Australia. Target assets can be either listed or unlisted companies. BlueMount offer total responsibility to conduct the initial research to find the acquisition target for the client, coordinate the acquisition & supply the entire team necessary including experienced lawyers and accountants to arrange the transaction.
BlueMount has managed the following asset acquisitions
- A bid by a Chinese State Owned Enterprise for a large Australian State Government superannuation fund
- An asset acquisition strategy for in excess of $1Billion listed resources project